n.
1. Meat, such as liver or sweetbreads, that has been taken from a part other than skeletal muscles.
2. Meat, such as sausage, that has been processed.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Banner by HotFuss Design.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Stop Thinking and Do

Got handed some extra responsibility at work this past week and I intend to take it a bit farther than what I think is expected.  I want to get more of a feel for what motivates our group ala this RSA animation.  I'm thinking I might challenge a few folks expectations.

Went to Patapsco Valley State Park two weekends ago for what was intended to be a 6.5 mile hike.  It turned into a 10 mile plus due to poor signage in the park.  I liked the hike nonetheless.





 This past weekend we went to the Maryland Renaissance Faire.  Always fun to dress up funny in a place where you don't get a second look. :)



The faire has motivated me to take out my sewing patterns and think about upgrading my costume.  The patterns also gave me a few more ideas for hats.  Here's an example of what I have been making, what I like to call "Obnoxious Winter Wear".



No comments:

Post a Comment